Wednesday, August 3, 2011

"Congradulatins"

A couple of years ago Justin and I were on one of our marathon of camping trips, we went camping every weekend for at least a month and it was a blast (we've been doing something similar recently on Papas Poncho).

One of those weekends we went to Boulder Basin near Idylwild and I found this on a hike:


It was super sweet and we actually wrote back and forth with the people at the Convalescent Hospital a couple of times.


Well, the other day I was on a run (I am training for the SoCal Ragnar Relay!) and I found this tied to a balloon:
note found while I was running.. .

Man! I am so lucky! 2,000 dollors AND free food from El Pollo Loco! This is a keeper.

5 comments:

stace said...

No way!! That's so crazy and amazing.... and that letter is so adorable.... haha!

Aud said...

fantastic!

babyboybakery said...

this is awesome!

christie said...

lolz! so good.

Autumn said...

The bottom letter made me laugh so hard.