Monday, January 3, 2011

2010

A year in review: 2010 was the year of expecting Jackson, it was definitely ruled by him and he has made it the best year ever.

Along the way we had a few adventures: Alabama Hills, Anza Borrego, Big Sur, Orgeon, and Table Mountain. We also got our dear little Lucky in February of 2010 and then in November she was hit by a car... BUT she lived up to her name and survived and she is better than ever (I think we are more traumatized than her).

There was plenty of tragedy in 2010, we lost TWO kids in our family... CHILDREN. Everyone is still healing but can anyone really recover from that ...

I think overall 2010 was the year of change: we moved, got a dog, got a new car, had a baby, which consequently changed (along with many other things) my work situation. Phew. That's a lot of change.

Here is 2010 in the best way I know how to describe it:

January
I see you

February
Camp

March
Lucky

April
24 weeks

May
Seafood Boil - Baby Shower

June
Carrots

July
Baby Shower

August
Baby Jackson

September
My Baby Boy Jackson

October
IMG_8426

November
Jackson - 10 weeks

December
Casey & Col Wedding

4 comments:

Caroline said...

What a beautiful and honest post. I am sorry for the loses in your family. These photos are beautiful. I truly love reading your posts. xo!

Melissa E. said...

I like the November picture the best. That little boy has the most adorable look on his face. I wonder what he was thinking?

tifanie said...

oh WOW. what beautiful photos and words and i can not tell you how sad i am for your family's loss! children! it is rather amazing how you are processing things and how wise you are about everything and conscious. thank you. i love visiting here. looking forward to more in 2011. :)

kylie said...

beautiful photos.
i found you thru my friend brittany stowell
enjoying your blog

spencerandkylie.blogspot.com