Thursday, November 12, 2009

Lately

There's a lot going on these days! And so much more to come... a week from today we fly to Bangladesh! I can't believe it.

Here's a little bit of cooking (and eating) I've done recently (two of my favorite activities).

Spagetthi Squash Pancakes
Spaghetti squash is in season and I was wanting something a little different so I made this from Moosewood.

Pizza with Eggs
Put an egg on top of almost any dish and it makes it more interesting. Pizza with an egg on top

Spice-Kissed Pumpkin Pie
This is my favorite pumpkin pie. It was amazing. So good that Justin and I ate the whole thing, by ourselves, in 2 days. yikes. 101cookbooks Spice-kissed Pumpkin Pie

5 comments:

Vanessa/NessieNoodle said...

each one of those dishes look so yummy.
thank you for the links too.

Cafe Pasadena said...

Bangladesh now??
Any opening for your travel job!

Neel said...

Great photographs. Liked your pie photo.

Jen, Jenny, Jennifer said...

I agree- everything better with an egg on top. My favorite in college: top ramen with two eggs (on top).

Danger Kitten said...

I just found your blog through honey and jam, and so glad I stumbled on over. I love your photographs and know what you mean about the pie...my husband and I just ate an entire lemon pound cake in two days! Can't wait to read on about Bangladesh.