Monday, April 20, 2009

Weddings and such

I have been silent. There has been a lot going on, some good, some bad. Sometimes the bad weighs so heavy that I feel strange posting and pretending everything is good, so I choose silence. The bad, or sad, is that my aunt is in the hospital with 3 malignant brain tumors - it was very sudden. That sort of news is shocking, deafening, silencing. Right now she is recovering from the brain surgery and we are hopeful - awaiting a miracle.

On the happy, lighter side some close friends, Jen & Charles, were married on April 10th. It was such a beautiful, simple, intimate wedding. I was luckily enough to photographer their big day. Here are some shots, I will likely post more later:



Aren't they a GOOD LOOKING couple!

3 comments:

Blair Friedeman said...

Oh, they are! Love that last solo picture of her. Beautiful photos.

nuf said...

amanda! you've done it! those are beautiful.

Rosemary/sonrie said...

praying for your aunt and family; and admiring the astoundingly happy looking couple. all the best for them.