Thursday, December 13, 2012

Just Some Photos

Things have been slow going around here. I'm just sitting here, brewing up a baby, spending time with my toddler and trying to keep up with everything else in between. No adventures recently, no camping trips. Those will come again with time...

Yesterday I found out we will likely have baby #2 via c-section on February 11th (due to complete, total, I mean VERY centered - it's anterior and posterior - placenta previa). It's sort of strange "picking a date" but I'm also very grateful for modern medical advances that allow for the detection of issues like this. Back in the day this was a death sentence for women in delivery. So, I feel pretty lucky.

In the midst of all the changes, and life in general, I am grateful for those who pull me out to take some photos. I wish I made more time for it. Thanks Danielle, Tom, Noah, Peyton, Naomi, Kim and Blake.
Flowers_0282
Flowers_0266
Flowers_0260
Flowers_0183
Flowers_0130
Flowers_0050


KB54

KB24
KB7

No comments: