Friday, May 4, 2012

Wishon Campground

Camping season has officially begun after our 6 month hiatus. JW had a great time. Last camping trip he wasn't walking yet, this time he was ALL OVER THE PLACE. He also slept way better this trip than on any other trip - such a relief. Here's to many more trips ahead!

We posted more about Wishon Campground over on Papas Poncho.

Wishon Campground
Oak Grove in Wishon Campground.
Wishon Campground
Wishon Campground
We forgot toys.... so JW ended up playing with an umbrella and a fly squatter.
Wishon Campground
Wishon Campground
Didn't notice the lady bug on his neck till I saw the picture at home!
Wishon Campground
He looks so grown up here. My heart hurts.
Wishon Campground
Wishon Campground
Wishon Campground
Wishon Campground
A little Spicy Vegetarian Chili for dinner. A camping fave.
Wishon Campground

I realized later that I didn't make it in one single picture. It's like I wasn't even there! 

2 comments:

bigBANG studio said...

Always SUCH an uplifting treat to stop by and see what you guys have been up to. Question, missy- where are those wooden bowls from? I see olive wood bowls for sale at Whole Foods all the time and I'm always tempted...might be perfect for the scamp?

Amanda Mae said...

Hey There! Those bowls were a gift, BUT I believe they were from Cost Plus World Market. GREAT for camping.