Monday, March 21, 2011

Bits & Pieces

Anzac Cookies
Justin and I celebrated 4 years of marriage last week! We try make eachother something every year, I usually end up baking because ... that's what I can do. I made him these cookies and they were good!

Homemade Baby food
I've been enjoying making baby food for JW. I got the Beaba Baby Food Maker and love it! So far I've made pears, sweet potatoes, apples and peas.

Orange
We are moving in a couple of weeks to an old farm house on a HUGE lot in Altadena that used to belong to a botanist who planted lots of experimental citrus on the property. We are so so so excited! This house is amazing AND we get to move in with two really great friends... many adventures ahead!

Mobile
A mobile that Justin & I made for JW before he was born. Justin found the branch in Eaton Canyon and I cut out all birds.

Chard
I don't have anything to say about this one, I just like chard.

10 comments:

Brittany said...

such lovely photos and i will have to remember that cute mobile for when i have children! and the new house sounds amazing, citrus trees are never a bad thing to have on a property!

ali said...

Great pictures! Congratulations on your anniversary, and on your big move- the house sounds lovely.

Love_Again said...

happy anniversary. the cookies look yum!

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your anniversary and best wishes as you move into your new home. It sounds lovely and amazing.

bigBANG studio said...

Yay you guys! What an amazing year it's been for your little expanding family! Best of luck as you pack up your place and move to the Treehouse (that's what I'm calling it, n'ok?)

BIG HUGS! xo

Jenn and Jac @ sketch-free eating said...

I just started this healthy food photo sharing site: http://healthfreakfood.com/

I would love it if you submitted your pretty food photos! :)

ALFIE said...

congrats on the anniversary and the move!! can't wait to see pictures of it!!

and i LOVE that mobile! so beautiful!

Caroline said...

Congrats on the move!! And, those cookies looks so tasty!!

April said...

The Anzac Cookie recipe of Heidi's is one of my very favorites!

I can't wait to see pictures of your new place!

Bo said...

Totally love the bird mobile!