Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Guest Post: Love Can Do That


Darkness cannot drive out darkness;
only light can do that.
Hate cannot drive out hate;
only love can do that.

- Martin Luther King, Jr.


I must give my husband credit for this photo. Since we share cameras for the most part we often find ourselves arguing over who took which photo. I would claim this as my own, but I do distinctly remember him taking this photo, and we probably have witnesses. So, I will spare him all that and just say, great photo! I really do like it. He has this "thing" for trees. Not exactly like but close to, a fascination that a friend of ours has - he kissed a tree once. I think he has a profound love for nature. And we do too, but not at that level, yet.

2 comments:

pasadenapio said...

I want to lie down in that very spot and look up at the trees. Lovely.

nuf said...

i think the term was "made out" with a tree!